I decided to start this blog after my son was diagnosed with food allergies. For the first seven months of his life he suffered with terrible eczema and after a trip to the ER we found out he is allergic to milk, soy, eggs, sesame and peanuts. As a parent of a child with food allergies it is a constant emotional rollercoaster. I have cried at grocery stores, at birthday parties and at night. He has had the Epi injection twice and spent too much time in the ER.

Current allergies: Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree nuts
Outgrew: Sesame, Soy

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Simple Pancakes

Can this get any simpler? 

(milk, soy, egg, peanut free)

  • Chocolate Almond milk (rice chocolate milk works just as good)
  • HeartSmart Bisquick (white box)
  • EnerG Egg replacer


It's pretty much the only pancakes I have been making.  It's simple, easy and oh so delicious!


I ran out of my oats milk one day and gave chocolate milk a try.    

6 comments:

  1. My boys love pancakes...especially sprinkled with blueberries. I adapt a recipe from Better Homes New Cookbook to be dairy and egg free with great results. Chocolate soy milk sounds interesting...sprinkled with Enjoy Life chocolate chips...there's an idea! Susan H. @ The Food Allergy Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh choc chips!! I'm making them tomorrow. you can never have enough chocolate chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for sharing your journey and recipes for food allergies with so many. I have presented you with an award on my site. Congradulations! P.S. Boy or Girl? Susan H. @ The Food Allergy Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you received my award for you! Susan H. @ The Food Allergy Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! this is great! can't wait to read up on all the blogs listed.

    I had a baby boy. Both kids are sleeping now so i actually might have a chance to write about it :)

    ReplyDelete