I decided to start this blog after my son was diagnosed with food allergies. For the first seven months of his life he suffered with terrible eczema and after a trip to the ER we found out he is allergic to milk, soy, eggs, sesame and peanuts. As a parent of a child with food allergies it is a constant emotional rollercoaster. I have cried at grocery stores, at birthday parties and at night. He has had the Epi injection twice and spent too much time in the ER.

Current allergies: Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree nuts
Outgrew: Sesame, Soy

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mrs. Greens

I have a Mrs. Greens supermarket near my house and I am in love with their vegan section! they have rice cheese, vegan desserts, already made vegan food and everything is organic.

Yesterday I got a BBQ temph and it was delicious! This morning I had their blueberry vegan muffin -yummy!

Being vegan just got better!

No comments:

Post a Comment